Emergic Mass Mail plays an important role in sending mass Emails. It is great for newsletters,
publicity lists, notifications, and many other uses.
- The Web Interface lets
- send messages
- manage 'Emergic Mass Mail' over
- No duplicate messages. No 'forgotten' messages
- It manages message
delivery with a message queue,
- ensures that every subscriber gets the email message
- no subscriber
receives two or more copies, even when subscribed to more than one
- Lets you know how many users opened your Email messag
Monitors whether a recipient has clicked on a URL link contained within a HTML or Text
- Subscriber Attributes
- 'Name', 'Country' and other personal information
are completely customizable. You can specify what information you need to get from users when they
- HTML email messages
- Subscribers can choose text or
html email messages. Here, you can choose format of the message- Eg: Text only, HTML Only, or
- The HTML Editor
- Allows you to edit html messages from 'Emergic
Mass Mail' using FCKeditor.
- Multiple List Administrators
super-admin can assign lists to List Managers, who can manage their users and
- Subscriber Preferences
- Every email message contains
personalized URLs for subscribers to update their preferences or unsubscribe. Subscribers can update their own
information and keep your database up to date. Unlike most other mailing list managers, in 'Emergic Mass Mail'
subscribers can change their email address.
- Bounce Processing
your database clean of unused and non-existent email addresses
- CSV Import and
- Use CSV and 'comma' delimited files to import your existing list of users or to export the users
on the 'Emergic Mass Mail' system for use in your in-house database. 'Emergic Mass Mail''s database has a 'foreign
key' to help keep multiple copies of databases synchronized without duplicating
- Attachments can be uploaded and included in messages for
PDF messages can be
automatically created and sent as attachments. Also, it ensure that the message is seen the way it was designed.
- Throttling limits the load on your server so it doesn't
- Domain Throttling limits the number of emails to specific domains to keep on the friendly
side of their system administrators.
- Scheduled Sending:
- Select your schedule-'Emergic
Mass Mail' lets you know what the message has to be sent