SMTP Relay Email Deliverability Guidelines
please follow all guidelines before sending out mails to
ensure proper deliverability .
1) We would need the "from" domain(s) names for which he would be
sending out mails .
2) As per RFC guidelines the the clients Domain should have a email@example.com
and a firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox created to
NOTE: Please make sure that the mails bounced are removed from your
3) the domain should have a existing website and preferably a privacy
4) the mails being sent out should have a working subscribe and
5) the email ID list should not be a purchased one, it should be a
genuine opt-in list .
6) check with client if a SPF record is added for the domain SPF
records need to be added to each of these domains
"include:netcore.co.in" in the SPF FORMAT:
domain.com. IN TXT "v=spf1 include:netcore.co.in ~all"
7) Sign a TOC with the client regarding spam/illegal content
8) Please include the below text in header
Please be sure to add email@example.com to the "Contact
list/Address book" to ensure that you receive our messages.
If the subscriber adds the from id into the contacts list that will
For more clarification please contact agnello.dsouza at netcore.co.in
- Mails will always land in inbox for hotmail,gmail etc
- Links will be clickable by default
- Images will be displayed by default in some service providers